sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

Show me god


A: So, your question is…, show me God…., that is the questions of questions…. Innocence is the point, because God is everywhere. Those who are not innocent, cannot see him. You can see him everywhere. The one who has a doubt, cannot see him. So the veil between you and God is only doubt.
A: So, what do you see?
B: I dont see anything…
A: I told you, not to doubt. Again…, you say: “I don’t see”, that is the doubt…., remove this doubt. Again tell me, what do you see without the doubt….., this “don’t” is doubt itself. Again tell me, don’t keep the doubt in your mind and tell me…., what do you see?
B: I see God…
B: Its that simple?, isn’t it?
A: Its that simple…
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Prioridades

1. Mi paz interior 2. Desarrollar mi misión, creatividad y desarrollo, mi filosofía personal, mi espiritualidad 3. Estar y vivir mi familia ...